All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Friday, March 18, 2011

March Madness Hamburger Dip for Chips

Because it's the end of what has been a looong week, I am sneaking this one in.
It's not from "the recipe box".
In fact, it's not even old!
But it is so good, I had to share it with you.
It is from a friend from work.  We always asked her to make it for our birthday potlucks.
It is THAT good!
It would be perfect to make and eat while you are having a "March Madness" get together.
A word of caution:  it will be gone before you know it.
The dip...as well as March Madness!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to blog about! You would love visiting with my grandma...she has books upon books of random recipes and scraps. I'm hungry just browsing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I had some old cookbooks or recipe cards from my ancestors. It would be interesting to see what they ate!

    Jennifer
    www.climbingmyfamilytree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather - THANKS so very much! ooohwee I bet your Grandma has some great recipes in there! You should go through them with her (or some of them anyway) and see if any were passed down from her grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer - It would be interesting - and unfortunately the recipes I have don't go REALLY far back...but one has to wonder how far back the recipes go that are marked from my inlaws parents. Thanks for "following" me, everyone! I look forward to your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Ancestors Gotta Eat!