All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Dolly! Chocolate Chip Seven Layer Kitchen Sink Bar Cookies

Well, HELLO DOLLY! 
After yesterday's dump cake kind of a day,
I thought these decadent bars would be appropriate. 
Today is another day!
Plus they are SO easy!
Sweeten the rest of your week with these babies!
 Your family, friends, and co-workers will love you for it.
I think this is one of June's recipes. 
She had beautiful hand-writiing!
I would say it is because she was an artist...
but I have an art degree and MY handwriting is
nothing to write home about, especially as I get older :D
June liked to make dessert part of every evening meal.
I imagine this was one that was easy to make in a hurry,
either for dinner or to take to school or church.
We should all take a little more time to sweeten our days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestors Gotta Eat!