All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mrs. Richard (Betty) Berry Boiled Peanut Butter Cookies Bluefield College Virginia


Bluefield College is a small Christian Liberal Arts School in Virginia - it's on the border of West VA and VA.
  I figure this boiled cookies recipe is either June's or Bernice's recipe.  It may be June's, becuase she was a teacher, and intereacted with a lot of other teachers from all over...Or more probably it may have been Bernice's because she was a pastor's wife, and knew many other people from Christian backgrounds.  I tried to google Mrs. Betty Berry.  There seem to be several other Berrys still attending Bluefield College....but I still need to do an ancestry search on Mrs. Berry.  I am curious!  It makes me think I need to go back through all my recipes and put notes about how and where and when I got MY recipes from friends.  That way my descendants will know a little bit more about me and not have to wonder......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestors Gotta Eat!