All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Amazing Spaghetti Scallops

Life has been hectic, too say the least!
Just look at the time in between my blog posts!
Life is funny.
You throw together a recipe from things you have in the fridge,
because you are so darn busy!
All of a sudden everyone is telling you that you need to keep the recipe!
Only problem with that is there is NO recipe!
You threw it together from scratch.
So you grab the nearest paper -
which happened to be the back of a Rottweiler puppy shaped notepad -
 and write down the recipe.
I always meant to write it on a decent recipe card!
Really I did!
It never made it, and my college son really likes this recipe!
and he really loved our rotties.
So, in deference to nostalgia and telling it like it is,
here is the rottie notepad recipe! 
Cook with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestors Gotta Eat!