All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cream of Tomato Soup

Tomatoes and basil=TO DIE FOR!
Unless you happen to be married to the world's foremost hater of tomatoes.
In which case he will simply have to eat leftovers...umm, I mean planned-overs!
Tis yet another of the Vissotzky recipes that calls for a pressure cooker.
I must be missing something, because I have never used one. 
All the stories I have heard of pressure cookers include
explosive endings with sticky liquids splattered all over everything! 
It would be just my luck...
Instead, I think I will try this in a slow cooker set on low
while I scramble to catch up on things that need to be done during the weekend.
I love Cream of Tomato soup...
it's a Sunday kind of thing,
along with a nice crunchy green salad and a loaf of sourdough bread. 
Ok, mebbe I'll be nice
and share the sourdough bread with the resident tomato hater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestors Gotta Eat!