All Ya'll Ancestors

Pocket Tree

Pocket Tree
Keep your ancestry in your pocket!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Chocolate Cake

Oh YUM! 
Chocolate Cake!
Who can resist?
This recipe looks well used - I will have to try it soon!
It was in Wilma June Faires Parker Vissotzky's recipe box.
The mystery lies in where the recipe originated...
perhaps Bernice, her mother
Another relative?
A church frined?
A fellow school teacher?
The possibilities are endless and will remain a mystery!
Please go through some of your recipes this weekend
and write down where you got it or had it first! 
Someone down the line may thank you for it! 
Have a great weekend everyone!
Chocolate cake, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Happy to discover you through Geneablog. How fortunate you are to have so MANY original heritage recipes. I have a scanty bunch of written recipes, but many food and family memories and I'm basing my website, Ancestors in Aprons on food memories. I also have a collection of cookbooks that I'm listing on a separate page. I publish new articles at least twice a week, and Thursdays are recipe days if you are interested in checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Ancestors Gotta Eat!